Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gypsy Wedding Dresses &Freee-duum! (As Cried by William Wallace)

So Stop #1 on my trip to Boston:

Sondra Celli's dress shop. One of my guilty pleasures is TLC's My Big Fact American Gypsy Wedding. I'm just telling all my secrets! Hee-hee! Well one of the reasons I tune in is to see what over-the-top, outrageous creation dressmaker, Sondra Celli, will create for the American traveller community. She is amazing! And walking through her Boston-based store and work space would be such fun! I'd love to see where the magic happens!

  Stop #2:
 The famous Freedom Trail! I love history. When my husband and I go on vacation, it's almost always to cities rich in history--Savannah, Charleston, St. Augustine... Okay, I pick the cities but, anyway, he enjoys himself. I mean, that's what he tells me... Anyhoo, the Freedom Trail is a must-visit place for me. Walking in the footsteps of America's freedom fighters, seeing where this country's independence was hard fought for would be an incredible memory. Faneuil Hall, the Bunker Hill Monument, the site of the Boston Massacre, Paul Revere's home, the grave marker for Crispus Attucks. It would be like strolling through time.

So those are two of my When-I-go-I-must-see stops in Boston!  
Remember, the GIVEAWAY for the Amazon Gift Card and Advanced Readers Copy of Secrets and Sins: Gabriel is still going strong until Friday, the 21st! You can enter through the Rafflecopter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


  1. I have watched 'gypsy wedding' on TLC or something like that and I was blown away...I was speechless...and that is all I will say on that


  2. ROFL!! Sandy, I totally read in between those lines! LOL! I remember one outfit had huge--like HUGE--angel wings that lit up! LOL!! I swear, 70% of the reason I watch is to see what Sondra Celli comes up with next! The remaining 30% I chalk up to the fights and seeing the brides smother the groom in the limo/car with their skirts. Hee-hee!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Sandy!